Menu For Week of 6/12/19
Introducing the Planted Table Meal Plan for Kids!
We are so excited to introduce a new weekly meal plan that is just for your little ones. This meal plan includes 3 days of breakfasts, lunches and dinners (9 meals total) PLUS 3 large snacks – all for kids. Say goodbye to worrying about what to feed your children.
The menu will change every week and this week’s kids menu is below. Plus to celebrate the arrival of summer and our new kids meal, we are offering $10 off when you order a kids meal this week. Just enter code “KIDS” at check out.
Feeding your kids delicious, plant based, organic meals has never been easier. As parents of young children ourselves, we know first-hand how hard it can be to make sure your children are getting the right nutrients. Our kids meals are packed with protein, fiber, whole grains and lots of fruit and veggies that your kids will love. It’s a great way to introduce your kids to new foods and include fruits and vegetables in every meal. Menu changes every week.
6/12 KIDS MEAL MENU:
1. Peach Smoothie Bowl with Chia, Fresh Organic Peaches, Granola and Nuts (freezer friendly) GF serve cold or room temperature
2. Apple Maple and Cranberry Crumble
Roasted Apples and Cranberries with Oats, flaxseeds and Cinnamon Crumble GF (freezer friendly)
best microwaved or warmed in oven
3. Cashew Vanilla Yogurt Parfait with Strawberries, Raspberries and Maple Nuts with Hemp Seeds GF (freezer friendly)
1. Cowboy Caviar with Bell Pepper, Avocado Pinto Beans, Corn, Heart of Palm with Plantain Chips GF
2. Whole wheat pita with Waldorf chickpea salad served with grapes
3. Mini Whole Wheat Bean Burritos with Veggies and Rice (freezer friendly)
1. Vegan Meatballs with Barbecue Sauce with Potato Salad and Coleslaw GF
2. Pineapple Fried Rice with Sugar Snap Peas and Sesame Tofu GF (freezer friendly)
3. Pesto Whole Wheat Spaghetti with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, Zucchini and Garbanzo beans (freezer friendly)
1. Snack Bowl Ready To eat Organic Fruit
2. Snack Platter Carrots, Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Celery and Ranch
3. Pint of Granola